AppmaniacFeb 18, 03:29 AMNewest Apps
Translate pages with Safari Tap Translate
Euphony � Play the music of one kind or an album at random
Remember how much medicine you need to take with Pillboxie
and more ...:apple:
iPhone apps reviews (http://www.appsqueen.com/) |
RobertD63Apr 18, 11:51 PMWhen I try to go to the guides site it tries to connect and then fails. Anyone else getting this problem??
twoodccDec 28, 10:01 PMQuite an... urm... interesting forum...why does it look like a lot of posts are just copy overs from MR? :p
yeah i was bored so i was testing out some scripts to test my server. i don't use that forum except for keeping track of stuff now, like folding. but that's not the point of this thread.
PCCloneMay 1, 10:04 AMThis is great news if it means the end of mobile me. Die Mobile Me - DIE DIE DIE. Anything will be better than the self centered sounding @me.com. I simply will not use the email address in a professional context. Don't mind @Mac.com, and still use it, but @me.com sends the wrong message.
Everyone here wishes your trolling, goo fan posts would DIE DIE DIE. That would be great news if it meant the end of your trolling.
more...
arnOct 24, 08:52 PMHi all,
If you could post photos from your regional locations as attachments to your respective threads, that would be great.
We'll try to compile them later
thanks
arn
irthday wishes quotes.Burger ThingNov 12, 03:14 AMThat is really great news. Yes, it could be a bit more polished and brushed up, but after playing around with Adobe Premier for a while I have to say I still like FCP better.
Can't wait for the new version - bring it on :D
more...
tdnate1Feb 10, 08:31 AMAs my previous noted, call ATT to make the change until they fix the website process...go to your online account and you'll see the + delineation beside A-List Nation 700 as my attachment shows as of today.
p0intblankOct 5, 05:48 PMThese new features sound awesome, especially the ability to resize a text box. Also the imroved search functionality will be a god send for me, as I use it very much.
more...
tdbawsMar 6, 10:56 PMdoes anyone know of any existing thread/another site where I can ask questions about final cut pro?
happy irthday wishes quotesmacman134Oct 2, 11:34 AMnew mac, new desktop
http://cl.ly/2eTw
sooo much faster than my old g4 ;)
more...
Birthday Wishes Quotes.Full of WinApr 4, 10:05 AMIt may be from the weakening ( or collapsing) USD, and Apple increasing prices to AT&T. Then again, it may be sheer greed.
astrootApr 25, 08:22 AMIf this releases on Wednesday, I'm surprised apple.com isn't taking preorders yet. Maybe tomorrow...
more...
jwilcox09Apr 1, 07:51 AMGeektool
http://i52.tinypic.com/16kt3c1.png
Bjohnson33May 16, 04:05 PMI'm living in Ireland - I might be able to help you out. PM me if you're interested.
Brian
more...
steve_hill4Nov 20, 01:53 PMartist rendition?
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/srsound/iSsistant.jpg
okay i'll stop
Yuck, windows key?
happy irthday wishes quotesforkspoonOct 4, 06:45 PMhttp://i51.tinypic.com/1qfq85.png
more...
Eminemdrdre00Oct 12, 12:26 PMAgainst what I originally said I shelled out another $3 and bought the update. Was it worth the $3? no not really. Lost the themes. As others have said the UI is over designed and not completely functional. I have noticed some missing tweets, this is NOT acceptable.
I hate his BS excuse for not having themes. "We didnt remove them, we just didnt add them. Its a whole new app".
If he's calling it "Tweetie 2", its not exactly a "whole new app". Its supposed to be Tweetie 1 with more features, and a UI refresh if thats what he wants to do. Its not supposed be be less functional than the app that came before it.
Fabio_gsilvaJul 26, 09:04 PMGet a $100 inkjet cd/dvd printer. I use the Epson R320 (has a few more bells and whistles). You can Google images and print just about any kind of image on your discs. They look GREAT!
Generic ink is about $15 for a complete set! Doesn't look the best for photos but works fine for labels.
http://www.supermediastore.com/epson-stylus-photo-r220-inkjet-cd-printer.html
http://www.supermediastore.com/what-is-thermal-inkjet-printing-how-to-print-dvd.html
-
Dave
I have a R200 and made a bulk-in to save some money on ink... but i'm not so much satisfied... original ink looks better anyway.
SimonTheSoundMaOct 18, 03:04 PMBig meet up on the day at the Apple Store, Bullring.
���h�?Oct 18, 11:40 AMhttp://att.macrumors.com/contest/E2CB4B.jpg
JasperJanssenApr 7, 02:34 PMI get the same error when running TU 4.30.03 and 4.30.05, but *not* when running 4.30.04. Does anyone know what error 16 means?
steve2112Jan 10, 04:58 PMIt's a shame, really, because they are removing the very qualities that would make me shop for a VW. I would prefer a Golf though. As I said above, I wonder if Golf will maintain its more European character, or if it too will be dumbed-down and upsized.
They make not tinker with it too much, though they did try to take it a bit down market in its last revision. They may just stick to the four door sedans, since they tend to be the biggest sellers. The ironic part is that people laughed when VW tried to move upscale in the 90s, more into the luxury market. Now people are giving them flak for trying to make their stuff more affordable.
le sacreNov 2, 04:04 PMMay seem like a silly question about the shuffle....but can the 2nd gen Shuffle play gapless if you set it off shuffle and load in a gapless album?
apple says no, and i can confirm this on my new 2nd gen shuffle. there is a slight gap.
MacBanditNov 10, 01:35 AMOkay here's the single coolest program ever. It's so cool that Apple should have thought of it.
Delicious Library (http://www.delicious-monster.com/)
It's a media library. It will make an index with images and information of all your Books, CDs, DVDs, Games, and more.
To get them in you can do a search, enter the barcode, by voice input, or best of all hold the bar code up to your iSight camera and it will read the barcode.
Once you have the data in it's like iTunes with lives searches, personal ratings, and custom playlists (collections). Also you have the ability schedule and checkout items to friends and family and do the scheduling via integrating with Address Book and iCal.
Last but not least is the ability to Sync this information with your iPod.
These are just the features I thought were the coolest there are more including bluetooth functions. Definitely check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment