Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

My Weekend Crush

I can pretty much take or leave dinosaurs. And, if dinosaurs were chasing me, that would tip strongly to the side of leave. But I love me some Shelley Conn. So, therein lies my latest rub. Should I watch the new Fox show “Terra Nova” with its dinosaurs and that jarhead from “Avatar” just because the luminous Shelley is in it? Or should I skip it and just continue to troll the internet for pictures of her and rewatch clips of “Mistresses” and rewatch “Nina’s Heavenly Delights” and troll the internet some more? Like I was saying, the rub. Of course now I’ve mentioned Shelley and the word “rub” in close proximity twice and I’m going to need a moment to, uh, collect myself. Please talk amongst yourselves. Topic? Better kisser: Anna Torv or Laura Fraser? Only Shelley knows for sure.

That Shelley is lovely has never been in question. When all of Shelley’s loveliness would be readily available to US audiences has. The British import has stayed mainly on that side of the pond, until now. “Terra Nova” comes with big credentials (Steven Spielberg slumming in TV!), but still sounds a little like Jurassic Park with a time machine instead of DNA cloning. For some reason I can’t get pumped for the concept of humans traveling back in time to colonize prehistoric Earth (again, dino ambivalence). But I think I owe it to Shelley after years of coveting her deliciousness while snogging with the likes of Anna and Laura to give it at least a go. Suffice it to say, if Shelley gets eaten by a T. Rex in the first episode I will be a very, very unhappy camper. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. This photo is very much Shelley. She is just at an angle so it might be hard to tell. Trust me, I know the difference between a Shelley and a Padma.

p.p.s. No, really. It is Shelley. Really, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...